Here at Lifeway we exist to give our lives away to help people love God, love others and to serve the world. Everything we do is intentionally designed to reach people in whatever stage of life they are in and to show them that God loves them and has a purpose for their lives.
We have a clear and compelling vision of what God desires his church to be…
- A worshiping church – everything we do must flow out of a true knowledge of who God is and what he desires for our lives. Romans 12:1b Present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
- A reaching church – it is God’s will that everyone come to know him through his son, Jesus Christ. It is our passion to bring thousands into the kingdom of God. Matthew 28:19-20 Go…making disciples baptizing them…teaching them to obey all that I commanded you…
- A connecting church – we will grow larger and smaller at the same time by hosting LifeGroups where people connect with others to encourage and sharpen one another to live life the way God intended it.
- An intentional church - we will use ever-changing methods to communicate God’s unchanging message to our generation. We will always sacrifice tradition for relevance. 1 Corinthians 9:22 I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ.
- A reproducing church – we will start dynamic new congregations to fulfill the great commission. Acts 1:8 But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere…to the ends of the earth.”